What Information Do We Collect from You?
HeadRace collects Personal Information and other information through our Services. “Personal Information” is information that HeadRace has collected and can reasonably link to a specific person or device. We may collect Personal Information or other information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site and/or Services.
Information We Collect Directly from You. We may collect Personal Information or other information directly from you as follows:
Registration Information. Certain areas and features of our Site and/or Services require registration. When registering for our Site and/or Services, you will be required to give certain contact information, including but not limited to your name, phone number and email address.
Use, Processing, and Sharing of Your Information
We may use, process, and/or share your Personal Information or other information that we gather about you as follows:
- To respond to questions and requests regarding our Site or Services.
- To provide information regarding our Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To complete your Site registration and communicate with you regarding your purchase of our Services.
- To facilitate communications between Recruiters and Employers.
- To enable payments regarding Services through a third-party payment processor.
- To send you marketing communications and newsletters about our Services.
- To personalize your experience on our Site.
- In connection with our business purposes, including but not limited to data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing or enhancing new and existing products and/or services, and expanding our business activities.
- In order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- To market your services to customers and potential customers
When you visit our Site or otherwise interact with the Services, we may send one or more “cookies” to your computer or other devices. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers stored on your computer through your web browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate additional site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, allowing social interactions, analyzing usage for site optimization, providing custom content, allowing third parties to provide social sharing tools, and serving images or videos from third party websites. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies. We may link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information that you submit while visiting our Site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
Children Under Age 13
Our Site is not designed or intended for use by children under 13 and we do not collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our systems.
We have implemented commercially reasonable security precautions where appropriate. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your Personal Information, despite our reasonable efforts. You should note that in using the Site and/or our related Services, your information may travel through third-party infrastructures which are not under our control. We encourage you to safeguard your passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on our Site.
Do Not Track
This Policy may be updated from time to time for any reason, at our sole discretion. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy either through a banner notification on our Site, via email, or by other notification regarding posting the new Policy on our Site. You are advised to consult our Site regularly for any changes.
Incorporation into Terms of Service
If, at any time after registering, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information volunteered by you, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to our use of your Personal Information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you may reach us by U.S. mail at:
Headrace Technologies, Inc.
901 S MoPac Expy
Building 4, Suite 343
Austin, TX 78746