We’re excited to announce the public release of HeadRace Referrals!
Referrals is a new way to structure your search, allowing you to quickly build a pipeline of quality candidates for a low, fixed dollar commitment. Think about HeadRace Referrals as an extension of an internal referral program: just as companies offer employee referral rewards ($5k-$15k) for referring great candidates, HeadRace now allows companies to enjoy the benefits of a referrals program leveraging HeadRace’s curated network of expert recruiters.
How it works
A new Referrals role can be set up in minutes and before you know it, you’ll be receiving candidates from the broad network of expert recruiters using HeadRace.
- Publish a role on HeadRace and set a fixed $ reward amount
- Review candidates referred by the network
- Schedule a conversation with candidates you select
How we ensure a high quality experience
HeadRace Referrals focuses on finding qualified and interested candidates. There are number of safeguards in place to ensure a high-quality employer experience:
- Network is based on experienced expert recruiters with a verified placement history
- Explicit role requirements prevent submissions that do not match your needs
- Candidate interest verification flow means you’re only talking with candidates who are excited about your company
- HeadRace final review on all candidates before they reach your inbox
When is Referrals right for me
In general, HeadRace Referrals is a tool that can be used standalone but also alongside other HeadRace search products (Direct, SCALE). Referrals is an especially good fit if you value the following:
- Fast and reliable: You need more top-of-funnel candidate flow quickly and easily.
- Cost-effective: You are cost-conscious and want to only pay for a successful hire.
- Network-driven: You want to leverage the power of many individual networks at once.
- Low-touch: You would prefer to run the entire interview process yourself.
Learn more about HeadRace Referrals
If you’d like to get started with Referrals today, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like some light reading in the meantime, check out our new Employer FAQ and our shareable Referrals 1-pager.